Weekly Update - 26th May to 1st Jun 08

LCK got Sohal Tang......hehe...this week, tangs rule the market....lol....but pls confirm before going....

Iwarna has got a nice purple tang and an asfur angel lurking in the blue tubs.. Quick go for those looking for one... :ph34r:

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

LCK got Sohal Tang......hehe...this week, tangs rule the market....lol....but pls confirm before going....

Yup, LCK201 also got Purple Tangs, Sohal Tangs, Asfur Angels & Golden Butterflies,

but just like what Bro 'Solo77' said better call Steven to confirm on stock availabilities

& prices b4 going down. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the confirmation. Good luck to all interested buyers. : )

Yup, LCK201 also got Purple Tangs, Sohal Tangs, Asfur Angels & Golden Butterflies,

but just like what Bro 'Solo77' said better call Steven to confirm on stock availabilities

& prices b4 going down. :rolleyes:

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

• SRC Member

wakaozzz bro, because of ur update hor, i just did the craziest thing sia! :shock: I sian my boss saying i need to attend something urgent :evil: then travel all the way from my work place in the east to Steven's premises :whistle , chop chop tabao a sohal :eyebrow: , then travel home which was in the north to setup a quarantine tank for the fish :blink: , and here im back to office again! :P

muahahahahaa.....................i maciam like siao lang lidat, but hor its totally worth the effort lah cause the fella sibe swee :lol: ...............bros those looking for one chop chop mai tu liao hor, still got about 8-9 pcs when i left the place! :yeah: But give a call to Steven to confirm 1st as i think he packing some for export liao.......happy hunting hor ;)

• SRC Member
wakaozzz bro, because of ur update hor, i just did the craziest thing sia! :shock: I sian my boss saying i need to attend something urgent :evil: then travel all the way from my work place in the east to Steven's premises :whistle , chop chop tabao a sohal :eyebrow: , then travel home which was in the north to setup a quarantine tank for the fish :blink: , and here im back to office again! :P

muahahahahaa.....................i maciam like siao lang lidat, but hor its totally worth the effort lah cause the fella sibe swee :lol: ...............bros those looking for one chop chop mai tu liao hor, still got about 8-9 pcs when i left the place! :yeah: But give a call to Steven to confirm 1st as i think he packing some for export liao.......happy hunting hor ;)

Bro, mind PM me the price and size u got for the sohal ? Thanks

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

Small size sohal and many purple tang at I aquarium... fastest fingers wins!

Best Regards,

Morpheous

==========================================================================================

My Ocean Pets:

Emperor Angel, PowderBlue Tang, Regal Angel, Teardrop Butterfly, Singapore Angel and Nemos

==========================================================================================

(Only when you guard your lips, you guard your soul....)