Weekly Update - 26th May to 1st Jun 08

LCK got Sohal Tang......hehe...this week, tangs rule the market....lol....but pls confirm before going....

Iwarna has got a nice purple tang and an asfur angel lurking in the blue tubs.. Quick go for those looking for one... :ph34r:

LCK got Sohal Tang......hehe...this week, tangs rule the market....lol....but pls confirm before going....

Yup, LCK201 also got Purple Tangs, Sohal Tangs, Asfur Angels & Golden Butterflies,

but just like what Bro 'Solo77' said better call Steven to confirm on stock availabilities

& prices b4 going down. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the confirmation. Good luck to all interested buyers. : )

Yup, LCK201 also got Purple Tangs, Sohal Tangs, Asfur Angels & Golden Butterflies,

but just like what Bro 'Solo77' said better call Steven to confirm on stock availabilities

& prices b4 going down. :rolleyes:

wakaozzz bro, because of ur update hor, i just did the craziest thing sia! :shock: I sian my boss saying i need to attend something urgent :evil: then travel all the way from my work place in the east to Steven's premises :whistle , chop chop tabao a sohal :eyebrow: , then travel home which was in the north to setup a quarantine tank for the fish :blink: , and here im back to office again! :P

muahahahahaa.....................i maciam like siao lang lidat, but hor its totally worth the effort lah cause the fella sibe swee :lol: ...............bros those looking for one chop chop mai tu liao hor, still got about 8-9 pcs when i left the place! :yeah: But give a call to Steven to confirm 1st as i think he packing some for export liao.......happy hunting hor ;)

wakaozzz bro, because of ur update hor, i just did the craziest thing sia! :shock: I sian my boss saying i need to attend something urgent :evil: then travel all the way from my work place in the east to Steven's premises :whistle , chop chop tabao a sohal :eyebrow: , then travel home which was in the north to setup a quarantine tank for the fish :blink: , and here im back to office again! :P

muahahahahaa.....................i maciam like siao lang lidat, but hor its totally worth the effort lah cause the fella sibe swee :lol: ...............bros those looking for one chop chop mai tu liao hor, still got about 8-9 pcs when i left the place! :yeah: But give a call to Steven to confirm 1st as i think he packing some for export liao.......happy hunting hor ;)

Bro, mind PM me the price and size u got for the sohal ? Thanks

Small size sohal and many purple tang at I aquarium... fastest fingers wins!

Morpheous

==========================================================================================

My Ocean Pets:

Emperor Angel, PowderBlue Tang, Regal Angel, Teardrop Butterfly, Singapore Angel and Nemos

==========================================================================================

(Only when you guard your lips, you guard your soul....)