Week 1 - 01 Dec to 07 Dec 2003

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

i was there yesterday at G**ga Plz the coral there are x, but it very nice ..lot of LPS and SPS ....... i bought one cup coral at $32 ...expensive right ...i bought because i couldn't find it else where ....... but still thinking of getting another for my 2nd tanks ....anyone see it else where?

• SRC Member

just went today 03/12 as it my birthday off went to L35 nothing much but lots mushroom and Richorde i guess 5 per rock and some sea fan cost around 8 and most of their tank are empty they said fish only came on friday evening

the shop b4 L35 old shopand old uncle believe use to be lohan i guess cos of the pic... nothing much fish wise quite x cos a blue damsel cos $2 but the fan worms not bad and i got 2 of it on sunday den today not much left but their sea fan quite nice temp to buy one cos around 15 to 18 got red and blue type all the polys are open average height is around 20cm ask the uncle and he said the fan just arrival on tue evening and it from phillpines but never buy cos dont know if my tank para suit or not

next went further down the road there got 3 marine farm and a plant farm sorry dont know their names

the one at the entrance have not much coral and fish also only left a bit of hammer and bubbles den next to it a newly open shop i guess with lots of tanks .... fish not many kind

but have a few types angles dont know their names sorry

and outside the shop have a blue fiber glass tank believe it is a quritine tank cos the water is blue in colour lots of angles, yellow tangs and purple tangs in it and 3 or 4 flame

angles think it just arrival or wta

the last i went is to the plant shop that side corals ok lar also not much selling mushroom and button 2 rock for 8 and size u pick also the same price if one is 5 their live rock not much selling at 7 per kg i think and the branch tyoe at 10 per kg fish not ,much also just some tomato,common clown, GT etc was waiting for their cleanner shimps but dont have cos they sell at 6 per shimps end up getting a mushroom and button for 8 and 2 fan worms for 2 as the shipment just came last night for their next shipment thursday have some and friday have some they advice to go friday as got more to choose

that end of my report today

:P

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member
just went today 03/12 as it my birthday off went to L35 nothing much but lots mushroom and Richorde i guess 5 per rock and some sea fan cost around 8 and most of their tank are empty they said fish only came on friday evening

the shop b4 L35 old shopand old uncle believe use to be lohan i guess cos of the pic... nothing much fish wise quite x cos a blue damsel cos $2 but the fan worms not bad and i got 2 of it on sunday den today not much left but their sea fan quite nice temp to buy one cos around 15 to 18 got red and blue type all the polys are open average height is around 20cm ask the uncle and he said the fan just arrival on tue evening and it from phillpines but never buy cos dont know if my tank para suit or not

next went further down the road there got 3 marine farm and a plant farm sorry dont know their names

the one at the entrance have not much coral and fish also only left a bit of hammer and bubbles den next to it a newly open shop i guess with lots of tanks .... fish not many kind

but have a few types angles dont know their names sorry

and outside the shop have a blue fiber glass tank believe it is a quritine tank cos the water is blue in colour lots of angles, yellow tangs and purple tangs in it and 3 or 4 flame

angles think it just arrival or wta

the last i went is to the plant shop that side corals ok lar also not much selling mushroom and button 2 rock for 8 and size u pick also the same price if one is 5 their live rock not much selling at 7 per kg i think and the branch tyoe at 10 per kg fish not ,much also just some tomato,common clown, GT etc was waiting for their cleanner shimps but dont have cos they sell at 6 per shimps end up getting a mushroom and button for 8 and 2 fan worms for 2 as the shipment just came last night for their next shipment thursday have some and friday have some they advice to go friday as got more to choose

that end of my report today

:P

Read through and still catch no marble... :huh::ooh::blink:

• SRC Member

Read through and still catch no marble... :huh::ooh::blink:

hahhah...quite true. Had a hard time reading and understandin. In the end eyes ended :shock:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member

to cut short not much coral there until thurday and friday

hehehehe this should be short and sweet

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

I thought I mention i went pasir ris today.

nothing, the guy with the chio sis told me, maybe on Thursday, I ask him abt his chio ROSE n small anemone.

He told me not for sale.. :(

Must edit abit, forgot to put rose n anemone..

later ppl thought i ask abt the chio bu.

wahaha..!

so secretive.. which is..?

but the clam I saw, seem to be "ultra grade".

veri bright colour..!

just now dropby Pasir Ris farm. Like no stock in leh.. :snore:

sian man.. ! also no chio bu man, tik the chio one,

dun comes to work on weekday. Studying or something?? :(

Yup those are in fact so call grade 1- ultra grade crocea thsu explain the price ;););)

clam that price is x... i can find clam for like $25 to $35 only.......... that was y i was shock...what ur pro! :evil::evil::evil:

Hey if you can find ultra grade one or even at least grade 1 clam at $25-$35 pls let me know, i will definate get some but if you dun, you better know what to do <_<<_<:angry::angry: For normal grade crocea or maxima i can even get them at the price so much lower than you.

• SRC Member
so din score points with u all ah..?

effort score how many? :)

100 marks for effort. :lol:

but eye and brain very slow now after readin :P

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member
New stock at OP:

brazil fishes just in

-French angels

-Queen angels

-Rock beauties

-brazillian gamma

-yellow head jawfishes

crocea clams tomorrow (04/12/03)

Any idel what is the price for the Queen, Rock beauties & brazillian gamma.... :thanks:

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 10

Decom sales

2. 0

Lost Love Spells in Rustenburg, MAFIKENG KLERKSDORP, RUSTENBURG (++27790293623) Get lost lover Back The most authentic love spells are the most reliable source you can rely on. Stop Cheating Mpukane Love spells

3. 0

++27790293623 Best Online Love Spell Caster to get your Ex Lover in South Africa, UK, USA, Spain, Sweden, Canada, UAE, Malta, Brunei, Japan, Ireland

4. 0

ON 1 SPELL CASTER ++27790293623 BRING BACK LOST LOVE SPELL CASTER IN WESTERN CAPE,CAPE TOWN,WYNBERG,BELLVILLE,FISH HOEK,WELLINGTON,CROSSROADS,GEORGE,ROBERTSON,MAITLAND,HOUT BAY,MOSSEL BAY,SOMERSET

5. 0

SPIRITUAL HEALER ((+27790293623 )) 100% SUCCESSFUL TRADITIONAL HEALER Ϡ HERBALIST:BUSINESS LOVE SPELLS in South africa ,Singapore, Norway, Ecuador , France, Greece, Honduras, Ireland, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Israel, Poland, Jordan, Colombia, Luxembour