LFS Update and Shipments - 04 MAY to 10 MAY 09

• Replies 158

looks like i just hv to bring some pics back for u guys again..

=) long...stroll to lck. ... .. . .......

any reefers very free want to topang me? haha..

anyway if any of u want the red head goby but dun wan to travel so far can let me knw..

but must collect today or tml.. *6526643

boss say 4 red notes

erm.. mine tank only 2 feet cant tompang angel fish so sorry...

go have alot of yumas the size of my extended palm -_- freakin solid colours and dam beautiful. same goes for the price (:

pompom xenias and white anthelias too (:

Arrgghhh!!!...i need to go to GO!!!

Oh god.. That is Acanthurus monroviae... Quite rare in my opinion..

Yes its rare. Cannot find many pics on the net. But how come this photo from LA show such an ugly specimen, so does LCK's ones resembles bluezoo one or the one below?

post-10328-1241608942.jpg

Another photo..

Not really a nice Tang...

qx1ZZyA2ht.jpg

Not bad actually. I took one pc rare and good price. It depend how you look at it. Once they are stable they are quite unique.

post-4953-1241615421.jpg

post-4953-1241615430.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....

thanks for the effort. ....so will you be there .....lol.

Just came back from Irwana and Ah Beng place... Irwana nothing much, waiting for tonite's shipment.

Ah Beng has some clown tangs, firefish, clowns, and powder black tangs. A few of the powder black are sibeh black... since cannot afford black tang... so settle for Sibeh Black Powder Black Tang :paiseh::eyebrow:

Just came back from Irwana and Ah Beng place... Irwana nothing much, waiting for tonite's shipment.

Ah Beng has some clown tangs, firefish, clowns, and powder black tangs. A few of the powder black are sibeh black... since cannot afford black tang... so settle for Sibeh Black Powder Black Tang :paiseh::eyebrow:

Beautiful powder black tang, hope u manage to get a good piece as most just waste away for no apparents reasons :rolleyes:

Good luck with it.. It is a beauty.. Just had mine pass a few month.. Now down with Ich..

I'm taking a big risk here, since Ah Beng says that they just came in... so not able to tell if they are feeding well or not <_< But the black is really deep black, very different from the usual brownish black that comes in.

Previously I had a powder black from AM, but it died from ich due to my Moorish idol dying in the tank. If no ich this time, I hope it should be ok.

I'm taking a big risk here, since Ah Beng says that they just came in... so not able to tell if they are feeding well or not <_< But the black is really deep black, very different from the usual brownish black that comes in.

Previously I had a powder black from AM, but it died from ich due to my Moorish idol dying in the tank. If no ich this time, I hope it should be ok.

It's a very difficult fish and a ich magnet, be sure to do a proper quarantine b4 releasing into ur main tank, good luck!

Aquamarin think got shipment this friday. any inside info? lol

When i was at the JK branch last sat, one of the staff told me Sri Lanka shipment.

Dunno what is the fishlist.

Morpheous

==========================================================================================

My Ocean Pets:

Emperor Angel, PowderBlue Tang, Regal Angel, Teardrop Butterfly, Singapore Angel and Nemos

==========================================================================================

(Only when you guard your lips, you guard your soul....)

crab shipment...yummy. lol