LFS Update and Shipments - 04 MAY to 10 MAY 09

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looks like i just hv to bring some pics back for u guys again..

=) long...stroll to lck. ... .. . .......

any reefers very free want to topang me? haha..

anyway if any of u want the red head goby but dun wan to travel so far can let me knw..

but must collect today or tml.. *6526643

boss say 4 red notes

erm.. mine tank only 2 feet cant tompang angel fish so sorry...

• SRC Member
go have alot of yumas the size of my extended palm -_- freakin solid colours and dam beautiful. same goes for the price (:

pompom xenias and white anthelias too (:

Arrgghhh!!!...i need to go to GO!!!

l7304smr.jpg

Oh god.. That is Acanthurus monroviae... Quite rare in my opinion..

Yes its rare. Cannot find many pics on the net. But how come this photo from LA show such an ugly specimen, so does LCK's ones resembles bluezoo one or the one below?

post-10328-1241608942.jpg

• SRC Member
Another photo..

Not really a nice Tang...

qx1ZZyA2ht.jpg

Not bad actually. I took one pc rare and good price. It depend how you look at it. Once they are stable they are quite unique.

post-4953-1241615421.jpg

post-4953-1241615430.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....

• SRC Member

thanks for the effort. ....so will you be there .....lol.

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

• SRC Member

Just came back from Irwana and Ah Beng place... Irwana nothing much, waiting for tonite's shipment.

Ah Beng has some clown tangs, firefish, clowns, and powder black tangs. A few of the powder black are sibeh black... since cannot afford black tang... so settle for Sibeh Black Powder Black Tang :paiseh::eyebrow:

Just came back from Irwana and Ah Beng place... Irwana nothing much, waiting for tonite's shipment.

Ah Beng has some clown tangs, firefish, clowns, and powder black tangs. A few of the powder black are sibeh black... since cannot afford black tang... so settle for Sibeh Black Powder Black Tang :paiseh::eyebrow:

Beautiful powder black tang, hope u manage to get a good piece as most just waste away for no apparents reasons :rolleyes:

Good luck with it.. It is a beauty.. Just had mine pass a few month.. Now down with Ich..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

I'm taking a big risk here, since Ah Beng says that they just came in... so not able to tell if they are feeding well or not <_< But the black is really deep black, very different from the usual brownish black that comes in.

Previously I had a powder black from AM, but it died from ich due to my Moorish idol dying in the tank. If no ich this time, I hope it should be ok.

• SRC Member
I'm taking a big risk here, since Ah Beng says that they just came in... so not able to tell if they are feeding well or not <_< But the black is really deep black, very different from the usual brownish black that comes in.

Previously I had a powder black from AM, but it died from ich due to my Moorish idol dying in the tank. If no ich this time, I hope it should be ok.

It's a very difficult fish and a ich magnet, be sure to do a proper quarantine b4 releasing into ur main tank, good luck!

• SRC Member
Aquamarin think got shipment this friday. any inside info? lol

When i was at the JK branch last sat, one of the staff told me Sri Lanka shipment.

Dunno what is the fishlist.

Best Regards,

Morpheous

==========================================================================================

My Ocean Pets:

Emperor Angel, PowderBlue Tang, Regal Angel, Teardrop Butterfly, Singapore Angel and Nemos

==========================================================================================

(Only when you guard your lips, you guard your soul....)

crab shipment...yummy. lol

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler