Weekly Update - 26th Oct to 1st Oct 09

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you find good quality at this price?!?!?

Good size(5-6"), healthy, and feeding. Selling cheap you also doubt erh..... Better to go and see yourself cos your good quality might not be the same as others. Pic also posted in last weekly update.

• SRC Member

Just came back from Golden Octopuzz aka Kim Sotongz in hokkienz.

The solid zoas most of them already..you shd know la...gone...boomz

There is one orangy yuma quite big still available. Din buy bcoz i dun wish to part my notes in my wallet.

A few blue tip elegance....very healthy and a all green elegance. I got the yellow tip elegance...hehe (3 red notes)

There is one colony of sun coral situated behind very healthy with the polyps sticking out. Grab this if u r searching for one.

Still have a lot of brains...

Left with green pratas and a couple of bicolour prata.

Acan lords still available. Cannot compare with aussie acan...but price wise is quite reasonable.

There is a couple of super green hammer on the lower tank. i mean the green is really very green.

SPS - 4 for $100. Any four..big or small, long or short.

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Member
can you find good quality at this price?!?!?

hi Blenny,

yes, i seen it myself, feeding it and test it's ondition. its good. why so doubtful? but still the decision is up to you.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member
Just came back from Golden Octopuzz aka Kim Sotongz in hokkienz.

The solid zoas most of them already..you shd know la...gone...boomz

There is one orangy yuma quite big still available. Din buy bcoz i dun wish to part my notes in my wallet.

A few blue tip elegance....very healthy and a all green elegance. I got the yellow tip elegance...hehe (3 red notes)

There is one colony of sun coral situated behind very healthy with the polyps sticking out. Grab this if u r searching for one.

Still have a lot of brains...

Left with green pratas and a couple of bicolour prata.

Acan lords still available. Cannot compare with aussie acan...but price wise is quite reasonable.

There is a couple of super green hammer on the lower tank. i mean the green is really very green.

SPS - 4 for $100. Any four..big or small, long or short.

Bro... any chance you were the other guy at GO ard 12+?

Not much use also cos we now cannot hand carry them back. Check in is kinda too risky. U have any better idea how to import them in?

Cheers

JC

I guess have to check-in. Understand some reefers have done that before.

You just have to know how to package it properly :eyebrow:

But am thinking whether the HK price is worth doing so?

Scully the same price or more ex, rather buy from local LFS better :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

Bro, any small size AT coming in???

interested in getting one...

My 3ft tank

Dimension --> 3ftx1.5ftx2ft

Ehiem 1262 return

Ehiem 1260

Artica 1/5hp Chiller

Tunze 6055 + 7091 single controller

EcoTech Marine Vortech MP40W

Royal Exclusive Mini BubbleKing 160

Lumenarc 250watt 10K BLV

02x Giesemann T5 39watt (blue + Actinic)

Deltec 501 CR

• SRC Member

wanted to get a few Nassarius Snails for my tank...

went down to CF, but auntie didnt know what snails i was talking about when i told her the name :(

and i couldnt remember how it was suppose to look like... so...

went back empty handed..

saw this bunch of fishes...

every single one swimming UPSIDE DOWN...

are they suppose to be like that???

they're in the front tank with the corals with blue led lights...

i've attached a not so clear pic...

post-16223-1256739133_thumb.jpg

My Decomissioned 2ft Cube: (31st March 2011)

Carpe Diem~!!!

My Current 4ft X 2ft X 2ft:

• SRC Member
  • SRC Member
I guess have to check-in. Understand some reefers have done that before.

You just have to know how to package it properly :eyebrow:

But am thinking whether the HK price is worth doing so?

Scully the same price or more ex, rather buy from local LFS better :rolleyes:

Yup. We can check in with 3 litres of water for personal ornamental fish import. But, I wun try it for any fish that cost > $500 buck. Nvr know how rough the check in staff will handle the package. I wonder if we can box them up properly and label "live fish" on it.

JC

wanted to get a few Nassarius Snails for my tank...

went down to CF, but auntie didnt know what snails i was talking about when i told her the name :(

and i couldnt remember how it was suppose to look like... so...

went back empty handed..

saw this bunch of fishes...

every single one swimming UPSIDE DOWN...

are they suppose to be like that???

they're in the front tank with the corals with blue led lights...

i've attached a not so clear pic...

Looks like bicolor anthias... Some anthias swim upside???

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

some of them swim normally, while some of them swimming up side down.

like basslet

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• Senior Reefer

the bicolour anthias are normal. they swim upside down sometimes :) have been like this since day 1 i went there. all feed and swim upsidedown with much dexterity and agility! really impressive

• SRC Member
the bicolour anthias are normal. they swim upside down sometimes :) have been like this since day 1 i went there. all feed and swim upsidedown with much dexterity and agility! really impressive

Interesting. Maybe they are from the deep sea thus too used to staying in cave where they hang upside down?

JC

• SRC Member

Hi guys, I am looking for a nice RBTA. Anyone spotted any of those or any other nice small anamoneas meant for a 2 feet tank so lately? :)

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

KÖP Oxynorm 10/20 mg utan Recept i sverige

2. 0

köp Oxycontin utan recept i sverige

3. 0

köp Oxycodone utan recept i sverige

4. 0

köp Morfin 15mg utan Recept i sverige,

5. 0

köp MANDRAX (QUALUDE) utan Recept i sverige