LaW's 250G

LaW

• SRC Member

The dragon eye that I didn't get from the Hawaii shipment but from a reefer.

look similar but it takes some time to notice the difference

DSC_0959.JPG

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

Pink Paly shared with some fellas. The rock gave me a hell of time breaking it.

DSC_0232.JPG

now then i realize the skirting looks "plasticky" or rubbery. unique fellas.

more to come, gonna see my parents off to SH. tired. but...

home alone for the weekend!!! wohoooo! :yahoo:

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

double post.

• SRC Supporter

somemore:

damaged after being half buried in sand while I was away for a vocation. Left with a few polyps and discolored, however its back to life again. one of my favorite with the intense lime green color.

HLLC

DSC_0039.JPG

looks familiar..!!

from xxx right?

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

• 3 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

looks familiar..!!

from xxx right?

hi Nigel,

not from xxx but from another fella you knew as well.

Hai, Law,

Pics for your friend RR from GO.... :thumbsup:

post-9248-047264000 1285687134_thumb.jpgpost-9248-070633200 1285687270_thumb.jpg

Thank you CF

• SRC Member

your camera skills never cease to amaze me.. zoa-keeper indeed! :thumbsup:

Thank Vincent, you and your dad's skill on SPS never fail to impress me as well.

Wow...your tank looks great ....

Hi Daniel!!

Thank you. Good to see you around here. are you making a come back or already back?

Thank you for giving me your calcium reactor then, im grateful.

nice zoas bro... and thanks for the sunflower zoos... :ThanxSmiley:

Hi Jeff,

Thank you, I should thank you on getting the sunflower from me instead.

Thanks Jeff, hope to see you soon.

• SRC Member

Long time no see.... already forget about the ca reactor oredi...

Am still in the RC hobby..they dont die just need to cjarge batss and they are good to go...so dont think i ll make a come back.. :thumbsup:

• SRC Member

Long time no see.... already forget about the ca reactor oredi...

Am still in the RC hobby..they dont die just need to cjarge batss and they are good to go...so dont think i ll make a come back.. :thumbsup:

yeah its been a long while. i will always remember one's good deed towards me. thank you once again.

i still remember you mentioned you were into RC hobby and you are right. they wont die on you biologically.

hope you are well dear friend. do take care and drop by this forum once in a while to say hi.

• SRC Member

long time didn't update already,

here are the 3 pictures sent for competition held during the 1st marine expo organised by Larry and team. respect what they had done in the means of promoting this hobby to the public and making it fun for us as well. it was indeed memorable. thank you wonderful Larry and partners.

DSC_1000a.jpg

DSC_0800a%28PS%29.jpg

DSC_0137a.JPG

• SRC Member

nice photos!

Hi cjh,

thank you.

wow...those are good stuff .fingers are little itchy.. :upsidedown:

haha, you can have frags of it when you are back. that i promise. :friends:

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

long time didn't update already,

here are the 3 pictures sent for competition held during the 1st marine expo organised by Larry and team. respect what they had done in the means of promoting this hobby to the public and making it fun for us as well. it was indeed memorable. thank you wonderful Larry and partners.

the colour theme and the details on the pics.. 1 word, awesome! :thumbsup:

• SRC Member

the colour theme and the details on the pics.. 1 word, awesome! :thumbsup:

thank you Vinc. ^_^

sunset~~~~~

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

finally got my camera back. pic taken in a haste and dusty glass.

both of my grade A Picasso from the previous shipment.

the smaller one: left side

DSC_0465.JPG

right side

DSC_0484.JPG

Left side of the bigger one,

DSC_0491.JPG

right side, side burn

DSC_0490.JPG

i like this part. of the larger one. got a wavy pattern.

DSC_0489.JPG

• SRC Supporter

finally got my camera back. pic taken in a haste and dusty glass.

both of my grade A Picasso from the previous shipment.

the smaller one: left side

DSC_0465.JPG

right side

DSC_0484.JPG

Left side of the bigger one,

DSC_0491.JPG

right side, side burn

DSC_0490.JPG

i like this part. of the larger one. got a wavy pattern.

DSC_0489.JPG

Nice fish bro !! So you bought those from LCK last shipment ? Did it fight with your other clowns like Percula or Black clowns ?

• SRC Member

Very cool, like some race car paintwork. :thumbsup:

thanks Eugene.

Nice fish bro !! So you bought those from LCK last shipment ? Did it fight with your other clowns like Percula or Black clowns ?

thanks Larry.

it didnt, but i no longer have the black clown with me. the clowns are from the previous shipment before the last.

Your picasso indeed v nice! Now i'm mad, I mux sell mine!

thanks KY. you are wicked though.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

^_^

• SRC Member