Weekly Update - 22th to 28th Feb 2010

• Senior Reefer
Latest update: both the klayi are fine :rolleyes:

yes. amazingly the one with decompression problem managed to survive.. lol. good to hear/

as for mark, yes still have a good number of normal rics at iwarna.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes. amazingly the one with decompression problem managed to survive.. lol. good to hear/

as for mark, yes still have a good number of normal rics at iwarna.

A video of them.

Small fish tend to decompress better compared to larger fish, good news in this case. :)

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

RB, nothing much left. No more neon goby. Gramma Loreto all sold. They are having 2 blue note for 3 Ric promo. Klayis are both fine. Funny thing is they look sad with the downward pointed mouth. :( Sad from being pulled up from more than 100 meters i guess.

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

RB, nothing much left. No more neon goby. Gramma Loreto all sold. They are having 2 blue note for 3 Ric promo. Klayis are both fine. Funny thing is they look sad with the downward pointed mouth. :( Sad from being pulled up from more than 100 meters i guess.

Most fish look sad if you look at them head-on. :rolleyes:

They are reserved though.... 3.6k each :whistle so don;t bother unless you wanna go take a look..

i believe the swissguard basslet still available.. as a pair.

Viewing fees should be charged. :rolleyes::eyebrow:

They are reserved though.... 3.6k each :whistle so don;t bother unless you wanna go take a look..

i believe the swissguard basslet still available.. as a pair.

Knew they were reserved but was there to have first look at them and yesterday to take photo of them :eyebrow::eyebrow:

• SRC Member
normal coloured rics.

flame angels, yellow tang... captive bred percs and black clowns.

plenty of female meleagris leopard wrasses. looking quite good if i must say so myself.

Anyone knows how big are those female meleagris leopard wrasses?

thanks

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.

Member of:
www.marineaquarist.sg

Lots of flame backs in LCK. Also royal gramma, black cap, flame wrasse (left 2 or 3), Powder Blue tangs, etc...

Still have Yellow Assessor and Neon Goby in the coral tank. Cuban and Spanish. Gold Flake, AT, Bandit, Queen, French, Flameback etc

Sri Lankan Shipment

Fire Shrimp

Cleaner Shrimp

Brown Tang

Some diff Anthias

Red Groupa

Lionfish

Misc

was at GO this afternoon.. rics going at special price.. quite a lot left to choose from. 4 for 10 red notes. :)

was there at around 6pm . Rics not much left and they are really small in size compared to Iwarna ones ....

Humble tank :

Size: 4x2.5x2 ft - Display 

Equipment :

Return 1 : Ecotech marine L1

Return 2 : Ecotech marine M1

CR : Skimz CM122 - Caribsea extra course media with Grotech magnesium

Light : ATI 8x54W

• Senior Reefer

cf has a 2 inch majestic angel with full adult colouration. yes, 2 inch! smallest majestic i have seen so far with full adult colours. feeding on pellets. not sure if still there ot not.

note : to the reefer who bought a rock of brownish musrooms and a soft coral, i took it by accident. if you're reading this and want it back, please PM me. i dont have to space to hold extra corals. so i do hope that you're reading this, otherwise the coral will be given away in 2 days. thanks.

was there at around 6pm . Rics not much left and they are really small in size compared to Iwarna ones ....

actually i thought they have bigger size ones than irwana. was at irwana ytd morning though.. maybe you were there earlier. don't really wanna compare since both of them are sponsors of this forum. :) but if you are looking for blue rics like i was, GO still have some left. :eyebrow:

• Moderators
Still have Yellow Assessor and Neon Goby in the coral tank. Cuban and Spanish. Gold Flake, AT, Bandit, Queen, French, Flameback etc

Sri Lankan Shipment

Fire Shrimp

Cleaner Shrimp

Brown Tang

Some diff Anthias

Red Groupa

Lionfish

Misc

Anthias are blue eye (abt 1.5" to 2") and Evansi (2"+)

cf has a 2 inch majestic angel with full adult colouration. yes, 2 inch! smallest majestic i have seen so far with full adult colours. feeding on pellets. not sure if still there ot not.

note : to the reefer who bought a rock of brownish musrooms and a soft coral, i took it by accident. if you're reading this and want it back, please PM me. i dont have to space to hold extra corals. so i do hope that you're reading this, otherwise the coral will be given away in 2 days. thanks.

2" Majestic sold liao. But other bigger (3"+) ones are also feeding on pellets.

For people looking for big or bi-colour Rics. Irwana still have some, just got to view closely.

Tom

• SRC Member
from 1 inch to 3 inches.

Thanks bro :upsidedown:

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.

Member of:
www.marineaquarist.sg

• Senior Reefer
They sell fish too? How big are they?

Thanks!

2 inch +. the smaller ones not rally feeding but the bigger ones wacking frozen.

yeah they have some indo fishes now.

copperbands

banner fish

sailfin tang

bird wrasse

cleaner wrasse

some big weird fish...

frogfish

lionfish

captive bred banggai cardinals

six line wrasses

yellow wrasses

chocolate tang

mimic tang (eibli angel mimic)

some other common indo fishes i can't remember

• SRC Member

Mainly green and some blue rics left at GO. Couple of rics are already bleached. Price is 2 Red 1 Green each.

Reborn still has some neon green rics, blue rics and orange rics. All rics still look very healthy. 3 for 2 blue notes. Not many fishes left.

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Chiller: Artica 1/5HP

Chiller Pump: Sicce 4000

Return Pump: OR3500

Skimmer: Deltec APF600

Wavemaker: Tunze Wavebox/2x Hydor K2/SCWD wavemaker

Lights: DElighting 2x150W MH + 2x 39W T5 Atinic

FR: Skimz

FR Pump: Atman AT-104

Tubby ATO, Kalkweisser Reactor with magnetic stirrer.