Week 4 - 22th Dec to 29th Dec 2003

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

firegobies quite cheap at reborn. softies and corals nothing to shout about although i did manage to get the last piece of red buttons. there is an even nicer piece under the reserved tank. lots of lion fish and squids (i think).

cf got a xxl achilles tang but sold liao. other tangs like powder brown (got some quite nice) and gold rim tang. i got carried away... instead of juz a powder blue, ended up with a powder brown and a gold rim tang. hopefully they can live in harmony since all 3 introduced into tank together. some nice true percula clown pairs... only 35 bucks.

nothing much at left at pasir ris as of yesterday, mon 22 dec. wait for next shipment.

heard today got ls shipment but not sure going to which lfs/farm.

• SRC Member
terryansimon Posted on Dec 23 2003, 04:08 PM

hahaha I was about to say that about Rainbow.  but that would be too mean. not nice to just say if I haven't checked it out. (=

fire goby at Reborn? a lot of stock? 

Just went Rebor*. .still got quite alot of fire goby and alot of small/medium/large powder blue

firegobies quite cheap at reborn. softies and corals nothing to shout about although i did manage to get the last piece of red buttons. there is an even nicer piece under the reserved tank. lots of lion fish and squids (i think).

cf got a xxl achilles tang but sold liao. other tangs like powder brown (got some quite nice) and gold rim tang. i got carried away... instead of juz a powder blue, ended up with a powder brown and a gold rim tang. hopefully they can live in harmony since all 3 introduced into tank together. some nice true percula clown pairs... only 35 bucks.

nothing much at left at pasir ris as of yesterday, mon 22 dec. wait for next shipment.

heard today got ls shipment but not sure going to which lfs/farm.

Most liekly you will just end up with one tangs. Powder species tang are very fierce and territorial and once established it will not tolerate any presence of other tangs not just acanthurus butzebrsoma speciezs as well. IMO its best you sell 2 away and concentrate just on 1.

Just went Rebor*. .still got quite alot of fire goby and alot of small/medium/large powder blue

yeap bought a few from there today. firefish goby for $5 and purple firefish for $18 :P

oh those looking for small lions, they have a couple there. squid also have. saw this squid shooting ink into the ceiling. oh well. they even have jelly fish.

saw a lot of naso tangs there as well.

yeap bought a few from there today. firefish goby for $5 and purple firefish for $18 :P

oh those looking for small lions, they have a couple there. squid also have. saw this squid shooting ink into the ceiling. oh well. they even have jelly fish.

saw a lot of naso tangs there as well.

Eh the purple fire is way to ex liao

• SRC Member

Most liekly you will just end up with one tangs. Powder species tang are very fierce and territorial and once established it will not tolerate any presence of other tangs not just acanthurus butzebrsoma speciezs as well. IMO its best you sell 2 away and concentrate just on 1.

my powder blue is has staked out his territory, which happens to be the whole tank. funny think is the other 2 gang up so the bullying is quite even. juz dancing around but no biting yet. hopefully they all settle down and live in harmony.