13 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Raw
    • Smackdown!
    • I will sit on the fence!

• SRC Member

I stopped watching after The ROCK quit :P

he is still without a shadow of a doubt,

THE MOST ELECTRIFYING MAN IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT TODAY....

IF YOU SMEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING

raises the "Peoples' Eyebrow"

• SRC Member

i stopped watching when the ultimate warrior quit. he had the most unbelievable muscles and veins popping out. i heard he died later cos of the strings he tied around his arms for that effect. is that true or a load of crap? wrestling was so believable those days. did they add in all the acting later or was it an act all along? maybe it was believable cos i was still a kid back then.... *_*

• SRC Member

ultimate warrior died? nolah can't be... used to be my fav alongside shawn michelas and diesel last time.. forgot what that tag team was called :P in the past, wrestling was more realistic, now it looks damn fake.. see rick flair.. old fart and still can fight!

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member

:D:D although all of us knows that it is just a scripted entainment

show, but we must still give it to them (wrestlers) that injuries

and death do occurs in the ring. They are the real live performers

that cannot afford an NG during the show :D

Hence, no matter how other ppl say that wrestling is juz a bunch of

crap, i still respect and enjoy watching what they do :P

Please do not try this at home

• SRC Member

oh man i saw this clip in faces of death. this wrestler was standing on the ropes jumping down for a slam(as they always do), he made the mid air kick, left foot landed on the ground(inside the ring) and you can just see the shin snapping into 2 just above the boots. my god. the agony on his face. the shin was like 90 degrees.

so yes, the fighting is fake, the risks r very real

ultimate warrior died? nolah can't be... used to be my fav alongside shawn michelas and diesel last time.. forgot what that tag team was called :P in the past, wrestling was more realistic, now it looks damn fake.. see rick flair.. old fart and still can fight!

I dun think the ultimate warrior died....the one that died recently is Hawk (one half of Legion of Doom/Road Warriors).

I guess all these wrestlers that used steriods one way or another all died due to the side effects.

Actually the best to watch would be the F1 japanese kickboxing/free style fighting league....they have all the fighters come in from all over the world to fight...

not so easily acessable to watch as they are real and quite nasty in their fights..but u can get to play the game in PS2.

:yeah: