Week 1 - 5th - 12th Jan 2004

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
went to ML today.. nothign much there.. some yelow tangs some purple.. purple got white spot.. nothing much also.. DT no stock there..

Ah siao as per those purple tang in ML with ich. I think itis natural for LFS to have this problem at time , just a matter of time when it hit them..

ANyway i bought a friend to buy yellow and purple tang today which i think i saw u .. in ML but henry refuse to sell his fishes even my friend is willng to take the risk.. I think this is what we should look out for as a responsible LFS owner..

Henry is also doing some corrective measures to his systems.

what I like about the service there, if you are not comfy with the condition of the LS, but really genuine about buying it, he will take veri good care and fatten up the fish for you before you pick it up later.

Not sure he is able to do for too many customer, not veri profitable in LFS sales sense, but definitely one shop I will definitely buy my LS from....

:lol::lol:

that's the thing!!!! Agree, I went there once, he remebered my name....I told my wife...that's one different shop!!! :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

Ah siao as per those purple tang in ML with ich. I think itis natural for LFS to have this problem at time , just a matter of time when it hit them..

ANyway i bought a friend to buy yellow and purple tang today which i think i saw u .. in ML but henry refuse to sell his fishes even my friend is willng to take the risk.. I think this is what we should look out for as a responsible LFS owner..

Henry is also doing some corrective measures to his systems.

this is quite a good one. So how much did you pay for your friend?

:blink::evil:

• SRC Member
Not sure he is able to do for too many customer, not veri profitable in LFS sales sense, but definitely one shop I will definitely buy my LS from....

:lol::lol:

I agreed to this.

I'm not a regular there, and even on my first visit, he offer such good services.He took the effort to explain to me how to take care and what to look out in that coral I'm buying. btw, it is just a $12 mushroom rock, not something very expensive!

His dedicate service is not for regular or special customer, it's like across the board for everyone! :)

• SRC Member

Green Plerogyra lichtensteini (Pearl bubble) and some Euphyllia sp. at Paradiz Reef.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif