PReef Update:

No more ATs

Lots of Black Cap grammas

Lots of royal gramma

Cleaner Shrimps

Peppermint Shrimps

Yellow Fin Tang

Various Anthias

wow the at sure move fast. was there fri afternoon and got around 5. when i left, it was down to 4 :D

• SRC Member

This weekly LFS stocks report has to be renamed to Weekly Guess LFS stocks report. :angel:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

agree with DA...when mouth of the Kole tang (bristletooth tangs) is damaged, avoid buying them...most likely it will become an infection and the fish will almost perish certainly....

so, choosing a Kole tang...must choose one with beautiful lips..alomst can kiss it wan :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Supporter

ML lastest update:

lots of morish idol

lots of common clown

lots of clarkii clown

pistol shrimps

tiger goby

when i left around 9pm still got some unpacked yet.

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

Nope is new shipment

wau kau!!! DA..... u gimme wrong info la....... :)

those sps in Irwana were from the last shipment........ i asked victor myself...... made me go on a wasted trip...... :P anyway, they hv nice cateyes there in irwana...... bought one meself. :D

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

Guys....guess everyone has his own inferences from what i posted...i am not negating PR in anyways..i even bought some stuff from them on that day itself..

actually i asked them if its ok to reserve.and the reason why they said no to me.(yes they gave me the reason)..was because they admittedly said they have no idea whats going to happen to the grammas the very next day...'cos supposedly its the first shipment to arrive in local waters in 10 years...

i guess we just have to take this chance eh..

wau kau!!! DA..... u gimme wrong info la....... :)

those sps in Irwana were from the last shipment........ i asked victor myself...... made me go on a wasted trip...... :P anyway, they hv nice cateyes there in irwana...... bought one meself. :D

HUh is it...... my fren went there and told me is new shipment but very ugly one.. whoops unless he crazy... pasieh <_<<_<:lol::lol:

• SRC Member

HUh is it...... my fren went there and told me is new shipment but very ugly one.. whoops unless he crazy... pasieh <_<<_<:lol::lol:

iwarna got sps this week? if got, then nothing to shout about but those red brain... prata... hmm nice in both appearance and price (not ex!)

• SRC Member

paris ris farm have any cleanner snail ?? those small one aglae eater not turbo snail

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member

which person r u guys talkin abt in PR? the one who is thin and play games at his comp all e time... or the one who is a bit more meaty?

i usually see these two guys around

anw, still got black caps at PR nt? hw much issit?

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 7

WTS - Resun CL-280 1/10 HP Chiller

2. 0

WTS

3. 18

Coral Beauty

4. 3

Clearing Space - Selling RBTA