• SRC Member

Hi Zero Oxygen,

Did you meant the Clearfin Lionfish Radiata? If it is, it seems to happen to Lionfish pretty often. I've bought before a Volitan from R$B*#N before and it died a few days later just sitting on the rock. It simply just stopped breathing with it's gill open wide! I was puzzled and wondered what was the problem as well. :huh:

Yup, thats the one..... well not really the shop's fault too..... cause when i see the fish, its condition was abit battered......but very nice so bought it to see if can substain it......too bad..... :(

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Yup, thats the one..... well not really the shop's fault too..... cause when i see the fish, its condition was abit battered......but very nice so bought it to see if can substain it......too bad..... :(

yeah...once i also ichy finger and brought a very unhealthly angel for a dirt cheap price of $9.....I think the LFS owner also no confident that it can be kept long....lucky for me, I was able to keep it alive and in fact it out-grown the other fish that was bigger then it before... :P The sense of achievement is there lor...but don't blame the LFS if the fish eventually didn't pull though....

• SRC Member

hehehe, i think the most sian part.....is not when you cant substain it when it is in our tank.... the most sian part is when it cant survive through the trip back hm.....

:cry:

really demoralising......

but really the place not bad lah..... especially the cashier :yeah:

• SRC Member

hehehe...I get very stress whenever i bring home livestock.....sometime for longer journey, i bring my own container....open up the top whenever i stop at the traffic lights to get some air in.....also fasten the container to a sit belt....look very funny sometimes....

• SRC Member

seems that this shop got all the reasons for us to go there isn't it .. haha ... she seems to be related to the boss .. .. and i bet the SLK belongs to her dad ..

pretty chio .. keke..

wat happen to us man !! .. supposed to look at fishes .. ended up looking at gers..

the gal's ###### quite big :whistle ....bwilly will be intersted....hahahhaha

but i think it is padded, as mentioned by my gf....got caught by my gf while looking at her :paiseh:

Goodness sake.

Spare yourself some dignity! <_<

• SRC Member

the gal's ###### quite big :whistle ....bwilly will be intersted....hahahhaha

but i think it is padded, as mentioned by my gf....got caught by my gf while looking at her :paiseh:

Spotted har? :lol::P

Bevor Sie das Licht sehen, müssen Sie sterben!

• SRC Member

male instinct.. those who deny them are deceitful and those who do not voice out what they think or show disapproval of such open crude talk are phonies and hypocritical :P :P :P

:D :D :D :lol :lol :lol:

Live and Let Live