• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
:D:D:D

Any Update on T95. Is the farm still there ?? Don't seen any updated on the Farm ?? Thk U!

Any Update on Pasir Ris Farm ??? Thk U!

yup... T95 is still there... quite good zoos and other corals... I bought my red BTA from the uncle... quite gd stuff... :lol:

• SRC Member

Wow, what time do they close..... :evil:

Quite alot of favias (greenish and yellow)

1 tub of SPS

lots of open brains

Lobos

Yumas basically the lime green ones, didn't spot anything that really caught my eye though...

Some blastos

Fungia

:D

Queen angels, french flameback angels and royal gammas spotted at Aquamarin. Btw sunburst too!!  :yeah:

nice to see flamebacks in :yeah:

Goose Rhinopias Scorpionfish (puple color - must see!  )

ML shipment....agree....a must see fish....really think of making the trip to go take a look :yeah:

• SRC Member

ML shipment....agree....a must see fish....really think of making the trip to go take a look :yeah:

Yes, a truly bizarre deep purple fish. Saw it this evening. There's one pair, would be great for a species only tank. It would be a pity if they aren't sold/bought as a pair. They were probably already a mated pair (when caught from the wild). They are both at least 6 inches long.

• SRC Member

Quite alot of favias (greenish and yellow)

1 tub of SPS

lots of open brains

Lobos

Yumas basically the lime green ones, didn't spot anything that really caught my eye though...

Some blastos

Fungia

:D

Lots of Sun corals... but yumas are so-so... acros are going really cheap... 50% off of that shipment day... some still quite good...

• SRC Member

Yes, a truly bizarre deep purple fish. Saw it this evening. There's one pair, would be great for a species only tank. It would be a pity if they aren't sold/bought as a pair. They were probably already a mated pair (when caught from the wild). They are both at least 6 inches long.

Not sure if it's a pair though, I would think not personally. The bright purple one doesn't have any of the frill-like appendages seen on the other one. Perhaps both in the same genus but different sp. or subspecies?

Now I really regret not setting up a fish-only tank! ;)