Justiana Er a reefer?

diabolus

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

At least she's makin an effort to get the forum going....

dun u all tink the forum is kinda quiet nowadays??? everyone logs in just to loiter ard the pasar malam forum....

u just hav to accept in any society, we will hav a variety of pple... and an aunt agony just happens to appear anywhere... sometimes it's kinda interesting to hav someone liddat... just like the Xu Chun Mei in Taiwan ;)

• SRC Member
At least she's makin an effort to get the forum going....

dun u all tink the forum is kinda quiet nowadays??? everyone logs in just to loiter ard the pasar malam forum....

u just hav to accept in any society, we will hav a variety of pple... and an aunt agony just happens to appear anywhere... sometimes it's kinda interesting to hav someone liddat... just like the Xu Chun Mei in Taiwan ;)

but...but....

she's asking me for my favorite colors??? :pinch:

I only heard that once in my kindergarten days.

Let us all boycott her threads from now onwards ;)

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

Btw what's the point of this topic? If AT aint saying nothing, i don't think we have the right to criticise others.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

• SRC Member

lol..interesting topic..

much better than watching discovery channel

really wonder why u guys flame up so easily..

ill just keep my big mouth shut

thats the best for me..

ok but my tounge rather itchy..so....

i vote for Justiana Er!.. :lol:

u know who to call for counselling...

if.......

-ur newly bought expensive livestock die within 15 minutes from transportation to ur home..and u feel very depressed over it..

-u got sting by a lionfish..and cant move much around the house

-ur hand got stuck in the overflow and u need to break your tank up to remove your hand

-you had many attempts to turn your frogfish into a prince and the result was not succesful

rejoice..at least we have something to talk to..this topic she create are to lure us away from being to obsessed with our fishes..

it keeps us away from eating,thinking,dreaming bout fish the whole day..

a hobby is a hobby..but don make it your life..

:upsidedown:

why u guys take things so personal?

Like wad i mention in another thread, this is a soap opera.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

• SRC Member

i quote u jimmy fallon in "The perfect Catch"

Reporter: "So how does sport rank in your life?"

Die-Hard Red Sox Fan (Jimmy Fallon):

"I say, sports, ######, then breathing!"

to some of us.... reefing is our life.......

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• SRC Member

I feel that things are getting too personal over J.Er's excessive posting. Afetr all, she's not done anything malicious, defamatory or harmful. She's just making full use of KOPI-Tiam to let off steam and find some listening ears to listen to her and share some of her grouses, thoughts and post some questions to learn from others. As AT had said "Anything goes........". I'm sure he knew what he was doing and why he initiated this "KOPI-TIAM" thread.

If we feel that J. ER is excessive in her postings in this thread we can always tell her in a "nicer" way. We need not run or mill her down! Reefers are caring, nurturing pple - it show clearly from the way we take care for n nurture our delicate corals, marine fish and invertebrates. When they are not eating well, or dun look too good we worry abt them. Can't we do the same for our fellow human beings? Can't we spare a thought for them too?

In fact, humans have more feelings than fishes. Maybe, I am wrong - fishes and all other living things do have feelings too. Have we ever considered how J.ER would feel when so much unpleasant things were levelled at her? How would we feel if we were in her shoes now?

Anyway, I noticed that she has refrained from adding more posts after she had been "gunned down" for being too active in KOPI-TIAM.

• SRC Member

I am irritated by some of her postings but i chose to ignore it. I agree that sometimes, i can really annoy you. If everyone feels the same way, then by ignoring it, probably the postings will be less incessant.

If it still persist, then the matter can be escalated to the moderators and be resolved amiably. I do not think the intention of this thread when initated is to run her down and the comments about IQ, loneliness .... bla bla bla in my opinion is more harmful and hurtful than her postings.

Let's try to resolve this in a respectful manner.

• SRC Member
Typo error: in my earlier post.

===================================

I am irritated by some of her postings but it chose to ignore it. I agree that sometimes, i can really annoy you. If everyone feels the same way, then by ignoring it, probably the postings will be less incessant.

If it still persist, then the matter can be escalated to the moderators and be resolved amiably. I do not think the intention of this thread when initated is to run her down and the comments about IQ, loneliness .... bla bla bla in my opinion is more harmful and hurtful than her postings.

Typo error: in my earlier post.

I dun annoy ppl :P

===================================

I am irritated by some of her postings but i chose to ignore it. I agree that sometimes, it can really annoy you. If everyone feels the same way, then by ignoring it, probably the postings will be less incessant.