LCK shipment:

YT

DSC_0155.JPG

Flame Angel

DSC_0156.JPG

Anthias

DSC_0138.JPG

DSC_0140.JPG

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

Some nice looking boulder crab, looks like pokemon's rock element creature:

DSC_0114.JPG

DSC_0124.JPG

DSC_0129.JPG

DSC_0127.JPG

DSC_0137.JPG

Lobster, orangey red in color, about 6~7"

DSC_0164.JPG

DSC_0163.JPG

Harlequin of Hawaii, huge and paired. the female is about 1.5" and its reserved.

DSC_0110.JPG

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• Senior Reefer

Some nice looking boulder crab, looks like pokemon's rock element creature:

it's very rare to find the hawaiian species of harlequin shrimp in such big size.

and the rock crab is so cute

• SRC Member

Just trying my luck.

if anyone seen Cirrhilabrus aurantidorsalis, please update. Recent years never see this fish but it's so common and occur in Sulawesi.

used to see this quite often at CF, nowadays not so much..

• Senior Reefer

used to see this quite often at CF, nowadays not so much..

really??

ok then still got hope. this one has been very rare in the recent years and have not seen anymore.

but don't confuse it with the females of C. cyanopleura. they can look quite similar as sometimes aurantidorsalis will have a red belly instead of blue.

post-15755-097022700 1285349161_thumb.jp

post-15755-012375400 1285349166_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

Just trying my luck.

if anyone seen Cirrhilabrus aurantidorsalis, please update. Recent years never see this fish but it's so common and occur in Sulawesi.

yo lemon. Im looking for tis orangeback wrasse too. Last time harlequin use to bring in once. I remember i get 1 for terry also. From my knowledge, no other lfs bring in before... Can try ask steve to bring it in.... :)

• Senior Reefer

yo lemon. Im looking for tis orangeback wrasse too. Last time harlequin use to bring in once. I remember i get 1 for terry also. From my knowledge, no other lfs bring in before... Can try ask steve to bring it in.... :)

there are alot of very common wrasses that are abundant in the wild, shallow water and easily caught. elsewhere worldwide they are so common but i just don't know why we don't see them in singapore.

from red sea we have the eight line flasher wrasse. Paracheilinus octotaenia. a staple import from the red sea but we don't get them here.

aurantidorsalis is from sulawesi, indonesia. but where are they? they are so common there and in such shallow water.

tonozukai fairy wrasse is from indonesia and even nearer, malaysia. but just just never bring in before!

just to name a few!

anything from pasir ris farms ?

Humble tank :

Size: 4x2.5x2 ft - Display 

Equipment :

Return 1 : Ecotech marine L1

Return 2 : Ecotech marine M1

CR : Skimz CM122 - Caribsea extra course media with Grotech magnesium

Light : ATI 8x54W

• SRC Member

anything from pasir ris farms ?

Pasir ris lot of marine fish. What are you looking for?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....

Pasir ris lot of marine fish. What are you looking for?

Wrasses and zoas

Humble tank :

Size: 4x2.5x2 ft - Display 

Equipment :

Return 1 : Ecotech marine L1

Return 2 : Ecotech marine M1

CR : Skimz CM122 - Caribsea extra course media with Grotech magnesium

Light : ATI 8x54W

• Senior Reefer

Wrasses and zoas

omg you are so vague.

what wrasse are you interested in?

pasir ris have so many fish and so many wrasse.

but i can tell u all that are available there now so as to save you a trip down there.

all of them are indo-philippine and no hawaii or other exotic wrasses since no shipment from those locales.

only have C. adornatus, C. cyanopleura, P. filamentosus, P. flavianalis.

• SRC Member

Bartletts. Red one dunno. Must see in real life then can make proper i'd. Maybe carlsoni

anyone knows how much does LCK & Iwarna normally sell their bartletts for? :thanks:

anyone knows how much does LCK & Iwarna normally sell their bartletts for? :thanks:

Hai, Bro Vinc...

If nor mistaken... LCK.. Normally ~3Red notes... Iwarna 1pc for between ~3.5 to 4 red notes. 3 for 10red notes.. CF ~4.5 red notes...

Thanks for the frags.. :ThanxSmiley:

Cheers and Happy Reefing....

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

• SRC Member

Hai, Bro Vinc...

If nor mistaken... LCK.. Normally ~3Red notes... Iwarna 1pc for between ~3.5 to 4 red notes. 3 for 10red notes.. CF ~4.5 red notes...

Thanks for the frags.. :ThanxSmiley:

Cheers and Happy Reefing....

:ThanxSmiley: i will wait for my AT to stable down first before adding any new livestocks.. guess i'll target the bartletts at the next few shipments!