The Never Ending Story

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

when he saw the kanata GT was holding, he drew his samurai sword... japanese music was playing from Budhha Bar...

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member

Still standing tall, GT said "Well, ya see, sir I understand you're lookin' for sparrin' partners for Apollo, and I jus' want ta let ya know that I am very available." Memorable Quotes from Rocky (1976) ;)

Bevor Sie das Licht sehen, müssen Sie sterben!

• SRC Member

Pulp Fiction:

Vincent: And you know what they call a... a... a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?

Jules: They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?

Vincent: No man, they got the metric system. They wouldn't know what the *expletive* a Quarter Pounder is.

Jules: Then what do they call it?

Vincent: They call it a "Royale" with cheese.

Jules: A "Royale" with cheese! What do they call a Big Mac?

Vincent: A Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it "le Big-Mac".

Jules: "Le Big-Mac"! Ha ha ha ha! What do they call a Whopper?

Vincent: I dunno, I didn't go into Burger King.

(apologies for being longer than 'recommended'.)

• SRC Member

the new found friends shook hands and introduced themselves.. "Hi, i'm GT." said GT, and the other guy who has been nameless for 15pages replied, "You can call me Achilles (troy) " they then decided to take a boat to paris to try a Royale w/ cheese

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member

when a frail old man turned around and said that they have just been cursed because they talked bad about the legendary wooden horse! just then, they sky turned red..

• 6 months later...
  • SRC Member

And the flame angels came down hard on bro muar chee's head for raking up an old thread and causing an imbalance in the Force....

In retaliation, bro muar chee cloned himself and set himself against the flame angels and thus starts the galatic war between the Muar Chees and the Flame Angels...