updates for 1st Nov 2004 - 7th Nov 2004

Looking for "BLUE LEG HERMIT CRAB". Anyone saw anywhere?

The Blue Leg Hermit Crab is a valuable addition to an aquarium because it will eat algae including green hair algae and cyanobacteria. In addition, it provides a valuable service by sifting through the sand. It is one of the Hermit Crabs that is reef-safe.

Thanks

Saw them at LCK110 and dwarf ones in CF .

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

SeaL*** has shipment coming in today... I think Re**** also got couple of corals... bought Zoos for very very cheap...

• SRC Member

Sealife have nice powder blues and gorgeous naso blondes (bought a piece - add to my tangs collection). When added into my tank, it starts feeding immediately...hope it'll do well.

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

But the price is not three-digit... Lolz... Only a bit ex than the H.elegans only...

Hmm..the pic that was posted is H.picta. Not sure of the thing as I did'nt see it in person. If its only a few dollars more should be H.elegans. This species can be pinkish to bluish color depending on the diet. H.picta tends to have yellow outlines at the border of the pink coloration.

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

Hmm..the pic that was posted is H.picta. Not sure of the thing as I did'nt see it in person. If its only a few dollars more should be H.elegans. This species can be pinkish to bluish color depending on the diet. H.picta tends to have yellow outlines at the border of the pink coloration.

The spots are dark purple and it have bright orange outline... Dunno the coloration are so debatable... Maybe Elegans, Maybe Picta...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

:lol::lol:

CF

Still got lot of Pair True Percula, YT & two L size AT....

Lck

Still got lot of Queen, French , Gray, Juv & M, L size, Multi Colour Angel.......

Clams, plate..........

Heard that Yesterday night got AT, YT, Flame coming in...........

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

TRUSTED CRYPTO CURRENCY RECOVERY EXPERT//FOLKWIN EXPERT RECOVERY.

2. 1

WTB ZOAS

3. 0

WTS: Nice Dry Rock for scaping

4. 0

WTS: stratosphere colony