The matter has been happily resolved!

I am happy to announce that the personal situation has been finally & happily resolved!

We realized that quite a few people has been playing the both of us against each other. It is indeed a dirty industry and there are people out there who are just out to do mischief.

All personal differences has been put aside and a common understanding has been brokered.

All previous filtering of Paradize Reef's name in SRC has thus been lifted.

Welcome back into the SRC forum, pacificbetta!

I want World Peace! :peace: (One down and just one more to go!) ;)

Happy reefing all!

AT

• SRC Member

Well Done!! To both parties. :):)

There is actually light at the end of the tunnel. Glad it was not a train coming towards you. :lol::lol:

This is great news and look forward to more posting on Paradiz Reef/PR stocks on SRC. :D

• SRC Member

Peace to All. Below is an adaptation of an everlasting saying, which some of you may be familiar.

Adapted version: "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, the peace which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds. Finally, brothers (and sisters), whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things and put it into practice and the peace will be with you."

Cheers to you and PR. :peace::thanks:

• SRC Member
Peace to All. Below is an adaptation of an everlasting saying, which some of you may be familiar.

Adapted version: "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, the peace which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds. Finally, brothers (and sisters), whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things and put it into practice and the peace will be with you."

Cheers to you and PR. :peace::thanks:

Congrats and bless you all... :kiss::yeah:

here's to a better relationship and rapport... :peace:

Let me try: Paradiz Reef

YAY!!! Let's progress toward greater heights from now :lol:

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

I guess the newcomers to the hobby doesn't know where PR is... its at No 1 Balestier Rd, the one with the big blue signboard and just after Reborn.

• SRC Member
I guess the newcomers to the hobby doesn't know where PR is... its at No 1 Balestier Rd, the one with the big blue signboard and just after Reborn.

Wow... Had always hope for this day to arrive for AT to speak this words. Live well and prosper to all. ;)

post-54-1107833267.gif

"Ah, Blackadder. Started talking to yourself, I see."

"Yes...it's the only way I can be assured of intelligent conversation."

- Melchett and Edmund Blackadder

• SRC Member

AT,

Does it mean all yellow cards you give to me regarding about Blue Signboard has been removed :)

So mean, I have no YELLOW CARD and Aharm , haa ha

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump