Justiana Er a reefer?

diabolus

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Its just like boiling water. Temp rose to 100 degree at boiling point, but eventually will come down also to room temp. Cool it everybody. :rolleyes:

Now everything and everyone is so amicable and calm :D

So Justina Er, are u there ? The storm is calming down liao....

:lol::P:D

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
Agreed.. 10 hours of work a day makes people stressful. Think I got to be honest here. The bright red signature in bold is disturbing me more so than all of Justiana's postings combined.

Who are you referring to??? :evil:

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".

• SRC Member

U already have both - Clubs and now fans.

Clubs were used at first. Now, fans are used to cool things down.

You can have them & keep them all. iT's oVEr!!!!!! HAPPY ENDING! :peace::peace::peace:

u are seriously off man....

toking about fan club of my toy boy here....

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• SRC Member

Ok, now I am wonder

Where Is She ?

Since she became famous overnight,

She might be weighting to appear or not.

Without her, now Kopitian is boring :)

We miss you ..... :{

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

To all,

Kindly note that the Kopi Tiam is for just about anything under the sun aside from reefing.

You have people who will talk a lot of nonsense here and just because it doesn't interest you doesn't mean that you should complain about it.

Some guys talk a lot of rot and some girls have their own versions of rot, right? We are all entitled to talk rots as long as it doesn't go beyond the limit... the way I see, girl's talk about favourite colours or the issues that frustrate you is as equally frustrating to some guys as how some topics about girls, crude jokes, ###### & disgusting stuff can be frustrating to our lady reefers or parents or younger sensitive souls here.

So let it go and give her a break. If you don't like to read such topics... simply... DON'T!

Quite simple right? ;)

Another reminder to all, SRC is a 'refugium' for all sorts of creatures.... predators do not belong in refugiums.

Go hunt somewhere else... (to whom it applies).

• SRC Member
To all,

Kindly note that the Kopi Tiam is for just about anything under the sun aside from reefing.

You have people who will talk a lot of nonsense here and just because it doesn't interest you doesn't mean that you should complain about it.

Some guys talk a lot of rot and some girls have their own versions of rot, right? We are all entitled to talk rots as long as it doesn't go beyond the limit... the way I see, girl's talk about favourite colours or the issues that frustrate you is as equally frustrating to some guys as how some topics about girls, crude jokes, ###### & disgusting stuff can be frustrating to our lady reefers or parents or younger sensitive souls here.

So let it go and give her a break. If you don't like to read such topics... simply... DON'T!

Quite simple right? ;)

Another reminder to all, SRC is a 'refugium' for all sorts of creatures....  predators do not belong in refugiums.

Go hunt somewhere else... (to whom it applies).

:bow:

• SRC Member

So now we can talk rot anything, since we have official acknowledgement :P

So what shall we talk,

May be I should start thread like

"How ###### is JE ?"

what do u guy think

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump