Weekly Update - 16th to 22th Nov 09

• SRC Member
LCK Bandit photo as attached. Difficult to get a good shot bcos of my lousy skill.

As for Bro Lemon lemon, you need to forgive him bcos he is a "poor" student. Even the meal have to pay by the Fat Devil.

hey i paid my own meal!! btw, the poor student offered you free rides!!! :eyeblur:

paiseh off topic. :peace:

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
LCK Bandit photo as attached. Difficult to get a good shot bcos of my lousy skill.

As for Bro Lemon lemon, you need to forgive him bcos he is a "poor" student. Even the meal have to pay by the Fat Devil.

Nice. what's the damage like?

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

• SRC Member
Any idea are those from Indo shipment or Red Sea?

Thanks in advance.

Hi bro, as mentioned via pm

they are medan. yellow bellied.

Good batch as a number of them are feeding. I could not resist and bought one myself too :)

Best Regards,

Morpheous

==========================================================================================

My Ocean Pets:

Emperor Angel, PowderBlue Tang, Regal Angel, Teardrop Butterfly, Singapore Angel and Nemos

==========================================================================================

(Only when you guard your lips, you guard your soul....)

• SRC Member
:o :o :o :o :o :o

is this the first time bandit came into sg?

no. it comes in occasionally or once in a while.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Supporter
Wow liao, you stay nearest to my office le but never have chance to re-visit your tank and you decom. Sianz.

wah really? damn! nxt time got chance still. :)

redsea shipment maybe here anytime. haven had any redsea for awhile liao.

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

• Senior Reefer

the dracula goby at CF is as of just now 2pm. K.Oed :(

have plenty of peppermint hog to slowly choose. all healthy and feeding on pellets. tested every single 1 before getting 1.

lots of spiny astrea snails from carribean. ninja sars foo wah!

some updates on SL

- 3 gorgeous gorgeous royal pencil wrasses. colours are superb and feeding on mysis. 1 red note

- mealgris leopard females. 1 huge 4 inch one.

- christmas wrasses

- lots of flame angels

- yellow tangs

- blue tangs

- clown tang

- fire fishes

etc

• SRC Member
the dracula goby at CF is as of just now 2pm. K.Oed :(

have plenty of peppermint hog to slowly choose. all healthy and feeding on pellets. tested every single 1 before getting 1.

lots of spiny astrea snails from carribean. ninja sars foo wah!

some updates on SL

- 3 gorgeous gorgeous royal pencil wrasses. colours are superb and feeding on mysis. 1 red note

- mealgris leopard females. 1 huge 4 inch one.

- christmas wrasses

- lots of flame angels

- yellow tangs

- blue tangs

- clown tang

- fire fishes

etc

can pm me the prices and sizes of the peppermint hogs? m looking for big ones....

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

bro earth, CF one rather small. maybe u can check with bro thomas. he was selling and i dont mind swapping mine with his as mine should be easily above 4 inches(think got 6 inches).

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

mine is a terror now i think. Lol. Will be the last few fishes to go into my new tank.

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Algae Scrubbler

Yes. Life being good to me, father of 2. Gotten some time off from kids so goofing around LFS.

How's life with the your kids?

Seems that handful of the "old guys" that I knew have been upgraded to moderator.

Being missing "chionging" LFS for the past 2 yrs. You still chiong LFS?

Glad that things have been good for you.

Kids have been a handful for me too as they are currently at the most mischievous age.

Things at SRC have been improving since the takeover. Now, the owner/admin is Harlequin Mania.

I don't chiong that much liao, 1st no kaki (Dispar Anthias) 2nd am having some tank problem that I need to resolve.

Hope to see you around.

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

think only LCK have black clown now but not sure about the tear drop. Maybe you can check with Bro Joe P whether he got new batch of home breed black clown.

Algae Scrubbler

• SRC Supporter
think only LCK have black clown now but not sure about the tear drop. Maybe you can check with Bro Joe P whether he got new batch of home breed black clown.

Solo77, thanks :peace:

Redstar, misbarrs for my current batch is really low. think it might be due to the parents from a different source.

You can check with Bro Fuel. If I'm not mistaken, he's currently with a batch that has a high percentage of misbarrs. you might be lucky finding your teardrop specimen from there. HTH

Solo77, thanks :peace:

Redstar, misbarrs for my current batch is really low. think it might be due to the parents from a different source.

You can check with Bro Fuel. If I'm not mistaken, he's currently with a batch that has a high percentage of misbarrs. you might be lucky finding your teardrop specimen from there. HTH

Will be like looking for a needle in a haystack. Wait till I find time to sort out the misbars from the normal bars. Should be slightly easier then...

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• Senior Reefer
Has anyone seen healthy dwarf angels recently with good color? The smaller ones like the rusty and argi angels are nice.

flame angels are aplenty now in LFS. lck, SL, CF all have. very good condition.

for rusty angels, common fish. CF has some very good ones. argis must wait for shipment.

• SRC Member
Will be like looking for a needle in a haystack. Wait till I find time to sort out the misbars from the normal bars. Should be slightly easier then...

Thanks Bro Solo, Joe P and Fuel for the information... :)

A Little Stress-Relieving Fish Tank