Weekly Update - 26th Apr to 2nd May

All the big male lineatus at rb are reserved

left a few small female/males

the bathyphilus is only 1.5 inch.

reefers do go down and look at the interruptus angels. very beautiful at 6 inches! from the top down it looks even better.

None of the fishes matches up to the beauty of interruptus :eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

One piece of the extremely rare true personifer aka chaetodontoplus personifer, only found in North west Australia.

Click the link below for more information

http://glassbox-design.com/2008/rare-fish-true-chaetodontoplus-personifer-hits-japan/

• Senior Reefer

None of the fishes matches up to the beauty of interruptus :eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

One piece of the extremely rare true personifer aka chaetodontoplus personifer, only found in North west Australia.

Click the link below for more information

http://glassbox-design.com/2008/rare-fish-true-chaetodontoplus-personifer-hits-japan/

yah the interruptus really interrupting lol? gorgeous but wow you know when you and digiman told me how big they were. i didnt expect them to be this big! change lah! from centropyge interruptus to holacanthus interruptus! or pomacanthus interruptus

yah the interruptus really interrupting lol? gorgeous but wow you know when you and digiman told me how big they were. i didnt expect them to be this big! change lah! from centropyge interruptus to holacanthus interruptus! or pomacanthus interruptus

Tat's why it's known as "A dwarf angel that's not a dwarf!" How many interruptus are brought in btw? How big is the true personifer and any idea of the price? Thanks.

They are one of the largest dwarf in the centropyge genus... Haha... Hope can find time to go down to see...

I think 4-6 pcs if never remember wrongly...

The true personifer is a female if not wrong.. You wan?

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

They are one of the largest dwarf in the centropyge genus... Haha... Hope can find time to go down to see...

I think 4-6 pcs if never remember wrongly...

The true personifer is a female if not wrong.. You wan?

Maybe and maybe not. Will decide if it's still available when i go down on weekend. Hope they brought in extra interruptus for sale also.

All the interruptus are reserved already. However,I understand from RB that their supplier still has 4 more. Anyone interested LOL :eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

The females the males all look equally awesome. Hope to have some pics tml :whistle:whistle

True personifer is a female of about 4/1/2inches, price wise you have to call them up :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Maybe and maybe not. Will decide if it's still available when i go down on weekend. Hope they brought in extra interruptus for sale also.

Sure enough to wait for you.Hehehe..... Saw at least 6. Look very stable except 1.

Bro you haven't convert to corals yet? Still want to keep angel leh.

Sure enough to wait for you.Hehehe..... Saw at least 6. Look very stable except 1.

Bro you haven't convert to corals yet? Still want to keep angel leh.

I've decided to not tear down (part of the reason being unable to sell all my fishes), so will carry on with the current tank. The interruptus are all reserved aleady, furthermore a bit scared to try interruptus, tank too warm. Maybe wrought iron can. Think i better stop here dun dilute the thread further..

Any super sun at reborn?

Hmm only normal sun. =)

5x2.5x1.5ft Rimless Dream Tank (06/03/12)
Skimmer - Reefoctupus

Return Pump - 1 x Eheim 1264, 1 x water blaster 7k
Wavemaker - 2 x mp40es
Chiller - Daikin compressor with coil drop in
Lighting - 4 x 80w T5 Pair 1(6hrs23/12/12),Pair 2(16/06/12312hrs 2 x 80w De-lighting Retrofit (1/3/12) -(15/11/12)6hrs and 2 x 80w De-lighting Retrofit (13/10/12) -6hrs)
Reactor - Dosing pump (01/01/11)

Iwarana still have yellow eye kola tang?

5x2.5x1.5ft Rimless Dream Tank (06/03/12)
Skimmer - Reefoctupus

Return Pump - 1 x Eheim 1264, 1 x water blaster 7k
Wavemaker - 2 x mp40es
Chiller - Daikin compressor with coil drop in
Lighting - 4 x 80w T5 Pair 1(6hrs23/12/12),Pair 2(16/06/12312hrs 2 x 80w De-lighting Retrofit (1/3/12) -(15/11/12)6hrs and 2 x 80w De-lighting Retrofit (13/10/12) -6hrs)
Reactor - Dosing pump (01/01/11)

LCK shipment arrived

1. King Angel(S/M)

2. Blue Spotted Jawfish

3. Pearly Jawfish(Yellow Head)

4. Royal Gamma

5. Red Leaf Fish

6. Scott Fairy Wrasse

7. Clarke Clown(Fm PNG)

8. Lineatus Wrasse(limited)

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

i was going to ask about supersun also... anyone seen any? havent see it for a while already, last time LCK used to bring in a lot

Spotted new stock of healthy supersun's @ LCK on Tuesday.. ~5 red note.. Pls call Steve to confirm... Cheers :)

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

1. 1. King Angel(S/M)
  2. juv blue line angel and
  3. white bar maculosus

Any ideas how much is sold at LCK?? thks

Juv blue Line angel @ 9 to 10 red note depend size.. was tempted but dun think my clam and LPS can take it...

Others 2 not sure....

Cheers

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore